Become one of the ten lucky winners to receive $1,000
Supreme Golf $1,000 Golf Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO PERSONS WHO ARE: (A) REGISTERED USERS; (B) LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES; AND (C) AT LEAST 18 OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN STATE OF RESIDENCE, ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
Administrator, Sponsor & Prize Provider: Supreme Golf ("Supreme Golf"), 5430 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1400, Dallas, TX 75240.
1. Acceptance of Rules. By entering the "Supreme Golf $1,000 Golf Giveaway"
(the "Sweepstakes"), operated on Supreme Golf Web Site accessible at Supreme Golf.com or via the Supreme Golf App (accessible at the App stores) (the "Supreme Golf Service"), you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the "Official Rules") of this Sweepstakes and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final.
If you are a wireless service subscriber and have a smartphone, tablet or other wireless device that allows you access to the Internet, you may also enter the Sweepstakes via any of those devices during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below). You may be charged data rates according to the Terms and Conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier. Participants should contact their wireless carrier for information on charges, if any, relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is offered and open to persons who: (a) are Registered Users; (b) are legal residents of the United States; and (c) are at least 18 years old or age of majority, whichever is older in state of residence, at the date of entry in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Official Rules, "Registered User" means a person who has successfully completed the registration form and has obtained a user identification ("Email/Username") and associated password ("Password") on the Supreme Golf Service. If you are not a Registered User you may become a Registered User and obtain an ID and a Password by completing the registration form on SupremeGolf.com or by downloading the Supreme Golf App and registering on the App.
Employees, directors, and immediate family members of the Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. For purpose of the foregoing "immediate family" means parents, spouses, children, siblings or any members of the same households of such employees and directors. This Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
3. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. eastern time ("ET") and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 1, 2019 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
4. Entering the Sweepstakes. There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
1) To enter the Sweepstakes online, users need to go to the Sweepstakes page accessible at https://supremegolf.com/contests/become-one-of-the-ten-lucky-winners-to-recieve-1-000 on the Supreme Golf website during the Sweepstakes Period. Then follow the instructions to enter and complete the Sweepstakes entry form, including, without limitation, filling out the fields on the form presented, agree to the Official Rules and hit the "Submit" button to receive an entry into the Sweepstakes.
2) To enter the Sweepstakes via the Supreme Golf App, participants must register (if not already) to iTunes and/or Google Play with an iOS or Android device, as applicable, download the Supreme Golf App to their mobile device, access the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, and complete the Sweepstakes entry form, including, without limitation, filling out the fields on the form presented, agree to the Official Rules and hit the "Submit" button to receive an entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit of one (1) entry per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes regardless of entry method; users who exceed the limit may be disqualified.
5. Prize: The Sweepstakes will award ten (10) prizes (the "Prize"). Each Prize consists of a single payment of $1,000 applied to the winners Supreme Golf account. The credit will be used for the purchase of golf rounds through the Supreme Golf website and iOS and android App. Two Prizes will be awarded on the first of each month beginning April 1, 2019 and ending on August 1, 2019 for a total of ten (10) Prizes. Approximate retail value of each Prize is One Thousand Dollars (US $1,000.00).
6. Prize Restrictions: Please note, no airfare or ground transportation will be provided to or from golf courses. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of the Prize is permitted, except Administrator reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of comparable or greater value should the Prize or part of the Prize become unavailable. Prize is solely for personal use and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Two Prizes will be awarded on the first of each month beginning April 1, 2019 and ending on August 1, 2019 for a total of ten (10) Prizes. Caddy fees, caddy gratuity and any fees or expenses incurred outside of green fees and cart fees, if applicable booked and paid for at Supreme Golf’s website and iOS and Android App are the responsibility of the winner (the "Winner") and guest(s). Prize must be redeemed by December 31, 2020 or Prize will be forfeited. The Sweepstakes Entities, and/or any other relevant party, reserves the right to stop, remove or to deny entry to the Winner and/or guest from participating in any portion of the Prize, including without limitation, access to the golf course in which the round of golf has been booked via Supreme Golf’s Website or iOS and Android App, who engages in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or in any conduct the Sweepstakes Entities deem to be improper or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Event.
7. Odds/Drawing/Winner Notification. Odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received (online and app entries combined) during the Sweepstakes Period. On or about April 1, 2019, May 1, 2019, June 1, 2019, July 1 2019, and August 1 2019, the Prize drawing ("Prize Drawing") will be conducted at random by Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. The potential Winner will be notified by email. Notification will include instruction regarding how to claim your Prize as described in section 8 below.
8. Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and Publicity Release. Winner will be required to complete and submit an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity release (collectively, the "Release Forms") as well as a w-9 tax form within five (5) days of notification of winning. Such Affidavit must be signed and returned within five (5) days of issuance. Failure to return such documents within the specified time-period, non-compliance with these Official Rules, the return of any Prize or Prize notification, or if any potential Winner cannot be reached or declines a Prize for any reason, could render such person as disqualified with an alternate Winner selected via random drawing, in accordance with these Official Rules (as applicable). Administrator will select up to two (2) alternates Winners each month during the Sweepstakes Period. If no contact has been made with the alternates after a reasonable effort has been made during five (5) days from the first notification attempt, Prize shall not be awarded.
9. Prize Taxes. All federal, state, local and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, winning the Prize, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
10. Publicity Release Terms. Except where prohibited by law, the Winner's acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use Winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, Promotion Entry, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
11. Improper Conduct. Administrator, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award the Prize, if entrant engages in any conduct Administrator deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes.
Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or Prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods, such as automated computer scripts or any other
programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant's personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this Sweepstakes. Winner agrees that Administrator may void any part of the Prize that a Winner may have won and/or require the return of any part of the Prize that the Winner may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Winner further acknowledges that any forfeiture of the Prize and/or return of the Prize shall in no way prevent Administrator from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. Integrity of Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which Administrator, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and select the Winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
13. Lost or Corrupted Entries. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage-due entries or mail, if applicable; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end users or tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes.
14. Damaged Property. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or to any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from this Sweepstakes.
15. Sweepstakes Errors. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotion of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error (s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
16. Prize and Winner. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you/entrant hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of the Winner, the distribution of the Prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part of the Prize and/or any injury or damage to any entrant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any part of the Prize or any part of this Sweepstakes.
17. Release and Indemnity. Each entrant in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the Winner, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in this Sweepstakes and participation in any activity related to this Sweepstakes.
18. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
20. Identity Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address or wireless phone number, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address and/or phone number submitted at time of registration into the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Official Rules, "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, wireless carrier, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses and/or wireless phone number for the domain associated with the submitted wireless phone number and/or email address.
21. Binding Arbitration. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Texas, in the City of Dallas and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
22. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A. without giving effect to the conflict of laws and rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration, as set forth in Section 21 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Texas, in the City of Dallas.
23. Winner List/Official Rules. For the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by September 30, 2019 to "Winner's list: Supreme Golf $1,000 Golf Giveaway” c/o Supreme Golf, Inc., 5430 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1400, Dallas, TX 75240. For Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked "Official Rules: Supreme Golf $1,000 Golf Giveaway" for receipt by September 30, 2019. Residents of VT may omit postage on the self-addressed envelope. The name of the Winner may be posted and the Official Rules will be posted on Supreme Golf.com at https://supremegolf.com/contests/become-one-of-the-ten-lucky-winners-to-recieve-1-000/rules